Monday, April 30, 2007

a beautiful mess....

.... it all started as a very simple task- to pack for a 3 day scrapbooking retreat. I don't know how I get myself into these things, but a mess is all I have accomplished so far. Why do I feel the need to sort & organize before I pack? I feel so out of touch with my photos.... I haven't made the time to scrapbook lately. I also gave myself a challenge-NOT to buy anything new for this trip. I have boxes of paper as it is....I don't need to add to it. The designated project for this retreat... birthday books for both children. Simply put....layouts for each birthday party...projects I have been meaning to get to for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon