Monday, May 21, 2007

did ya miss me?

Hunter was invited for a sleepover last night and when she got home, Tyler chased her around the house for half an hour teasing her, "did ya miss me Sissy?". I think he missed her. We are so lucky that these kids get along so well. play together. laugh together. love together. I have a friend who's kids, a boy and a girl, are 4 years apart like ours and she says that they have never played together. I never considered this concept until she pointed out to me how close my kids are. Every night, Tyler asks for a kiss and a hug from Sissy before he goes to bed. On days when I am rushed, Hunter will take Tyler to his classroom for me after I walk them across the street to school. I see her take his hand and then open the door for him and give him a kiss. Sure makes my heart swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon