Thursday, August 2, 2007

tuckered out....

Chet gets us to the airport at around 7:30 pm to catch our 9 pm flight home. He drops us off and Hunter starts crying while we are going thru security because she has left her ipod in his car. Once we get thru security, I call Chet and he turns around to bring back her ipod and I go back thru security to meet him at the drop off spot. When we board the plane, I get out my book to read a little while the kids are looking out the window.... when it seems very quiet.... why am i reading and no one is bothering me????..... I look over and Tyler is out COLD.... sound asleep before we even taxi to the runway to take off. By this time, we have been up for almost 24 hours... since we got up at Grammie & Grampie's at 3:00 am to leave for the airport at 3:30 am.... to get to the airport by 5am for our 6 am flight. What a day!! But when we land, kids are running off to see Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon