Wednesday, November 12, 2008

getting ready for the season...



I recently read a blog post about how November is all about preparing for Christmas and December is for enjoying Christmas. That idea really resonated with me......I try to have my Christmas shopping complete, my decorating done and gifts mailed off by December 1st. December is so much more enjoyable if all the hustle and bustle business is finished and the days become about doing whatever makes you happy......be it baking a special treat or getting together with friends. My sweet Mom made this urn for me before she left...I love it and my front door is all ready for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon