Monday, November 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday....

I love 'Menu Plan Monday'. It's an exercise that just makes my week feel so much more oranized. My blog posts for 'MPM' were inpsired by Laura at "I'm am Organizing Junkie". She is a Canadian who writes a fabulous blog on getting your home & life organized. If you would like additional inspiration for 'Menu Plan Monday', please go visit her site to find links to more menu plans than you could ever imagine. Your head will be spinning with ideas...trust me!
(image: myhomeideas.com)
Here are some of the meals that will be served at our house this week:
Monday: Pork Chops, rice, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots & ceasar salad.
Tuesday: Ribs & baked potatas with yellow & green beans and carrots.
Wednesday: Grilled ham & cheese paninis with coleslaw
Thursday: Taco Soup
Friday, Saturday & Sunday...Mom's away....so Dad cooks!
Yes! I am off to a scrapbooking retreat later in the week. Yahoo! I can't wait. Lot's of rest, relaxation and creative 'me' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon