Saturday, January 2, 2010

my word for 2010....


Illuminate
The defintion for illuminate is:
1. To provide or brighten with light.
2. To decorate or hang with lights.
3. To make understandable; clarify: 4. To enlighten intellectually or spiritually; enable to understand.
5. To endow with fame or splendor; celebrate.
6. To adorn (a page of a book, for example) with ornamental designs, miniatures, or lettering in brilliant colors or precious metals.
7. To expose to or reveal by radiation.
8.To become lighted; glow.
9. To provide intellectual or spiritual enlightenment and understanding
What does all this mean? There are several areas of my life I want to illuminate. The bright areas of my life...I want to make brighter. The dark areas of my life...I want to bring light in. This includes relationships with family & friends, conversations, intentions, my heart and spirit. It's kind of like tending a garden.....trimming and weeding and watering to make everything shine in it's very best light.
I will elaborate more in future posts.
I have some projects to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon