Thursday, January 11, 2007

mr. snaggletooth...


So a week before Christmas, I was helping Tyler brush his teeth when I noticed something white behind his bottom teeth. I got him to hold still to take a peek and there was a brand new tooth emerging through the skin behind the baby teeth. I touched the baby tooth in front of the new tooth and it wiggled. I was astonished. I said, "Tyler, did you notice that you have a wiggley tooth?" He touched it with his finger and he said, "Oh yeah! I do!". This surprised me because for about two years he has been telling me that he has a "wiggley" tooth because he wanted the tooth fairy to visit him just like Hunter. So I wiggled his tooth again and asked if he wanted me to pull it so the tooth fairy could come. And he said, "Yes....pull it out...... hey Mom!..... can we get some string and try the slam the door thing?" I told him that that was probably not a good idea since it is hard to tie a piece of string around a wet tooth (besides that a chicken like me would never want to do something like that). With a quick twist, the tooth came out quite easily, and the tooth fairy was able to visit. Of course, the very first tooth is worth some money....$5. Hunter commented that now she only gets $1 or $2 from the tooth fairy. But she has lost 12 teeth. The tooth fairy would have to get a day job if she had to pay $5 for each tooth. Both my kids have lost their first tooth about 2 months before their 6th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon