Saturday, March 3, 2007

meeting my favorite scrapbooker....


Two Saturdays ago, I had the opportunity to attend a two day scrapbooking event where I had the chance to meet my favorite scrapbooker-Becky Higgins. I have been following her work in Creating Keepsakes magazines since 1999 and I own ALL of her books on scrapbooking. My current favorite is "Our Family Scrapbooks". Love this book. I have met Becky on two other occasions-at Creating Keepsakes University in Florida in 2003 and Creating Keepsakes University in Boston in 2004, but this time I was smart enough to take my copies of her books for her to sign. Loved chatting with her and hearing her ideas. She has a new sketches book coming out in September and I can't wait. Her sketch books helped get me out of a serious scrapbook rut. Right now, I am working on a book for Hunter about our trip to American Girl Place in Chicago last summer. It's in pink and black and I love that color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon