Friday, March 30, 2007

spring break....

This past week was spring break for our kids. We went to Calgary for a few days for a little break. We stayed in a very nice suite in a hotel close to Ron's office. We played, relaxed, and swam and swam some more. I spent some time in the hot tub. Read a good book. It's so great that the kids are old enough now that if I need to run to the lobby for some ice or a paper, they can stay for a few minutes on their own with no disasters. I am so proud of them too, because, despite the 4 year age difference, these two little people play together and get along so well. I am not saying that they never fight, but for the most part, I think they have a connection which is very real. My cousin Jill took us to the Chinook Centre Mall for some browsing at Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma. Calgary has a newly opened Cora's Restaurant, but we didn't make it there-maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon