Sunday, July 29, 2007

Saturday, July 28...


Today we went into Halifax again with Grammie & Grampie. We went to Pier 21 for a little while to visit the gift shop. We are now buying little souvenirs to take back to friends in AB. Then the kids wanted to go to FREAK LUNCHBOX again to pick up more candy and T-shirts to take home. The FREAK is Halifax's most popular and interesting candy store. Then we went to the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic since the kids wanted to see the Titanic Exhibit again and the new exhibit for 2007- "Pirates". The Pirates of the Carribean movies have created a huge interest in kids for pirates, but the irony is that pirating was essentially robbery and murder on the open seas, and the exhibit does a good job of touching on this fact. As we left, we picked up a book on the Titanic, a book on Pirates and a Titanic first class menu from the Museum gift shop. On the way home, we stopped at Ponderosa in Bedford for dinner.

Later this week we are homebound for AB. We will have a day in TO where we will be visiting the Hockey Hall of Fame. Tyler is beside himself with excitement. He is such a funny boy. This week he asked me to go to the drugstore to buy something to "take all the freckles off my face. I don't like freckles and I want them off!". I remember hating my freckles when I was his age as well. But I explained to him that freckles are "angel kisses" and both Dad and I have freckles, and Hunter has a few as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon