Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...

(photo credit: Country Living)

One thing that is helpful about posting Menu Plan Mondays on a blog is that you can look back and see what meals worked and what meals send you back to the drawing board. When I get into a rut when it comes to meal planning, I always spend a few hours with my cookbooks to get inpsired. I like to cook from recipes....it helps me to broaden my horizons and venture outside my comfort zone to try new things. Once I make something a few times from a recipe, then I can tweak it a bit and make it my own...and then the original recipe can be set aside.
Dinners for this week:
Monday-Basa fish with mashed potatoes and veggies
Tuesday-Chicken Enchiladas with greek salad. Strawberries & whipped cream for dessert.
Wednesday-Homemade Poutine with asparagus rolled in prosuitto on the side and a green salad.
Thursday-Italian Wedding Soup with Maritime Brown Bread.
Friday-Ron's birthday supper. Donairs with salad and Ice Cream Cake from Dairy Queen. (by request).
Saturday-Dad cooks.
Sunday-our 'whatever' day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon