Wednesday, May 6, 2009

simple beauty....

I came home from my 3 day scrapbook retreat to find this arrangement on the coffee table. The hockey team that Ron coached this winter had a gathering on Friday night, and a bouquet of flowers was given to Ron for me. To my surprise, Hunter had opened up the bouquet, cut the stems and arranged them in this clear vase.
I found out that she had spent Saturday with a skating friend and her mom, and among other things, they had a lesson in arranging flowers from a visiting Aunt who used to be a florist. Hunter designed this arrangement, brought it home and placed it on the dining table...it's simple beauty took my breath away. I love the simple shape of the gerbera daisy in the centre.

The last surpise was waiting for me at my desk. This small arrangement is so pretty and fragrant.
Fresh flowers are wonderful.....especially when your twelve year old daughter has designed them just for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon