Monday, September 28, 2009

"Not Me" Monday....

This blog post is inspired by mommy blogger Mckmama, who hosts a blog carnival called, "Not Me Mondays".

I did not eat a chocolate bar every day this week. I did not eat Aero Mint Bars and then wonder why I am not losing any weight. Nope. Not me.


I did not buy a new magazine almost every time I went into the store for something else. Those luscious fall covers for October issues did not tempt me. Not one little bit. Nope. Not me.


I did not park at Tyler's school in an area where I thought would be safely away from traffic and then watch him open his door into a concrete post and leave a mark on the passenger door. I am much too smart for that. Nope. Not me.


I did not forget to tell my husband about this new mark on my vehicle. Nope. Not me.


I did not fall asleep in yoga class during the cool down at the end of class. I was too focused on the yoga instructor's directions to think about sleeping.Nope. Not me.


I did not have to clean a puppie's poopy bum this week. The puppy was pooping fine and I did not have to use my hands to clean poop from the bum. Nope. Not me.


Nope. I really didn't do any of these things.


Not ME!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon