Tuesday, October 6, 2009

our new "hot" drink station...

Tyler loves hot chocolate in the morning. Somehow, making hot chocolate in the microwave just never turns out that great-lumpy with gobs of hot chocolate not dissolved. Last week, we got the Keurig Ultimage Singe Cup Home Brewing System. I first got to try this system at my parents house this summer. I instantly had "gadget envy"...and I am not normally a gadget person. The system comes with little cups filled with coffee, tea or hot chocolate that can be loaded into the machine for hot brewed drinks. It can make 3 different cup sizes and it can be programmed for a 'turn on' and a 'shut off' time. It can also provide instant hot water into a cup for other things...like soup or a tea bag. I don't drink coffee and therefore don't enjoy making it for visitors because I am never sure how it tastes, but this home brewing system takes care of that.

I made a little basket for our hot drink station with assorted coffees, teas, hot chocolate, spoons, and chocolate & vanilla sugar. The kids love that they can make hot chocolate anytime they like.

Ron loves to make himself tea in a matter of seconds. I like to make honey, hot water and lemon to drink. Yesterday, I even used hot water from the system to heat thermoses for the kids' lunches before adding soup.


Our new "hot drink" station fits perfectly into a little corner in our kitchen. Now I just need to find some people who drink coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon