Saturday, October 3, 2009

a saturday around our house.....

Hunter wanted to take on a baking project this morning...so she made these pumpkin, walnut & chocolate chip cookies. Tyler did his new Saturday chore..."poop scooping" the yard. After I took this picture, he said, "Mom! I have poop and I know how to use it." Little stinker!


After the baking project was complete, Hunter played with the puppies.


Ron was hanging on his computer for a spell. He coached a winning hockey game at 8 am this morning for the little munchkins. The score was 6-1.



I ran out and got us some chinese takeout for dinner.



And I enjoyed reading the ideas/recipes in this.


All in all, a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon