Thursday, March 25, 2010

entryway envy....

I am spring cleaning.
This means that as I clean, I am looking at everything with fresh eyes.
Asking myself, "How can this look better?" as I go thru each room.
I love the look of this entry.
I have always decorated with blue in my house.
But never on walls.
I would love to paint my entry this color.
Except that it has round corners that make it hard to find a place to end color on a wall.
Now I am thinking I am going to paint the bathroom this color.
Fresh. Almost a bird's egg blue.
I will share when I have this project completed.
My to-do list grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon