Sunday, March 28, 2010

my picture of the day project...

is coming along well. I am actually keeping up with taking the pictures
AND
getting them into the album
AND
having fun!
It was a little hard at first to remember to take a picture EVERY day
but now it had become a normal daily 'habit'.
Doing this project is part of my goal for 2010.
My word for 2010 is " Illuminate". I want to illuminate more areas of my life.
And not save the scrapbooking for the BIG events of life, but to scrapbook
all the little moments that make up our everyday life.
This format is working so well for me.
I am almost 3 months into the project and I am just as enthusiastic as when I started.
This has been  a wonderful and illuminating experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon