Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hunter & Grace....


had a lot of fun hanging out and playing with their American Girl Dolls.
On Friday, Kelly dropped us off at Target for some shopping for a few hours, and then we went to Geneva for a few hours to look around.
We enjoyed incredible locally made ice cream at a place called Grahams. I was in heaven since they had peppermint ice cream which is not an easy flavor to find.
Then we browsed in the toy store with the kids for awhile.
I made the mistake of leaving my cameras back at the house, so I have no pictures.
I did not make that mistake again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon