Tuesday, August 8, 2006

My birthday lunch..


My cousin Michelle organized a birthday lunch for me at "Between the Bushes" restaurant, which specializes in fresh, local ingredients with the spotlight on fresh blueberries.
My aunts Zelma & Geneva, Michelle & Gemma, Hunter & I, Mom, Grammie and Eleanor and Amanda enjoyed a wonderful lunch.
Michelle and I both chose vegetarian lasagna made with a layer of spinach, sweet potato, mashed potato, layered in tortilla with sauteed julienne vegetables in a spicy lentil sauce. It was incredible.
Then we ordered blueberry explosion for dessert. A blueberry pastry smothered in creme anglaise with whipped cream and lots of fresh blueberries. Sooo good!
Tonight, Kirk & Pat came over with Madison and Haydie for birthday cake. Mom made me a "cream cheese brownie" cake. It was delicious.
Hunter was invited for a sleepover at Rebecca's tonight, so Dad and I drove her over to Canning in the NEW set of WHEELS. Loved the camera on the back bumper which feeds to a screen on the dash the WHAT and WHERE you are backing into. The perfect "angie" car. Thanks Dad for letting me drive!
Tomorrow is our last day here in N.S. We have had an amazing vacation!!!!!
I talked to my cousin Kelly this afternoon in Chicago and now I am excited to see her!
Chicago here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon