Thursday, September 28, 2006

My little cupcake maker.


Yes, I am still here. I have been so busy with many things-mainly, the fundraising job that I took on for Hunter's skating club. It has eaten up hours and hours of my time and I feel like I am like a dog chasing it's tail. I just keep telling myself that's it only 'til January.

Last week we experienced a lot of what I call "Nova Scotia" rain, because it was not only wet, but cold and damp as well. The kind of damp cold that you can feel in your bones. On one of the wet afternoons, Tyler and I made chocolate cupcakes for Hunter's book club. He loves to help in the kitchen. He is so funny. He has been entertaining me with alot of questions and statements lately like:

"Mom, how does oil make you rich?"

"Mom, I know who the first person to live on this planet was. It was a guy named Adam and his wife!"

"Mom!!! We forgot to SPIKE my hair!!" (on school picture day).

This next conversation took place while Tyler and I were babysitting my friend's little girl Ava, who is 18 months old. We were in the playroom, where there was a little pink dress up table with assorted makeup and hair stuff. Tyler was trying to help me entertain Ava.

Tyler- "Hey, Ava. Do you want to come over and sit in the chair? I will do your hair & put lipstick on you?"

Ava- "No Tyler!"

Tyler-"That's ok...... I don't really know how to do hair anyway!".

Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon