Monday, September 11, 2006

tis the season for homework.


A new school year brings back the routine of homework.
I remember that I loved homework when I was in elementary school.
Although I don't remember having as much homework as Hunter has sometimes.
She is so great about homework. She always does it without being asked.

Tyler is doing awesome in his new kindergarten class. He is starting to talk about some of the new friends he has in the class.

I have "homework" too. I am co-chairing the fundraising committee for the Northern Lites Synchronized Skating Club. Ron and I had to load 75 cases of chocolate bars on Saturday to take to the Clareview Arena for Registration Day. Of course, I started a "blog" for fundraising info with the mission of reducing the amount of phone calls I get at home regarding fundraising questions while getting information out in a timely and efficient manner. NLfundraising.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon