Monday, December 4, 2006

the art of shopping....

for me is to get it done early. I used to be a last minute shopper, and I used to hate the prelude to Christmas because of it. I like to think that I have successfully reformed myself. I start Christmas shopping right after Thanksgiving. I make my list and away I go. A few weeks ago I went on a weekend scrapbooking retreat and I made myself this Christmas planner. I carried it around in my purse for days and I have my entire christmas planned in this little book. I am so happy because I have my shopping done, wrapped and mailed. Now I can just make, bake and play. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon