Wednesday, October 17, 2007


Blog Action Day was officially supported by the United Nations Environmental Programme. "UNEP welcomes the simple yet powerful concept of Blog Action Day and calls on bloggers around world to participate".


Over 20,000 blogs took part in the event.

"At the heart of this innovative idea is the message that by uniting the world's blogging community, we can reach a combined audience of millions to raise awareness of the environment, get people thinking and trigger a global debate. " ~UNEP


So, yes, I missed the actual day to blog my little piece about the environment, but I still want to add my small contibution and it is this:- I have started using non-toxic cleaners and soaps. I prefer the Method line of products that are sold at Shoppers Drug Mart and shown in the picture above.I will quote Method directly:

"You may not know this, but if you're using typical household cleaners, you're messing around with dangerous toxic chemicals. Chemicals that aren't just bad for your home, but for you and your family as well. Not to mention the world.* In fact, if your walls could talk, you'd probably wash their mouths out with soap. But good, clean soap, like Method. Our stuff doesn't contain harmful anythings. Just pure, non-toxic ingredients that clean like heck and smell like heaven."

So, last year, I switched all of our cleaning products to Method. Hand soaps, laundry soap, wipes, dish soap, dishwasher soap, wood cleaners, etc. I love how they clean. I love how they are not toxic to my family. And I love how they are not toxic to the environment..... our environment...... the one that we all share. (Plus, I also like the super chic design of their bottles;)

Now I'm off to clean this house....using Method, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon