Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday night is martini night at our house......



I have Mom to blame for this.... we got into drinking martinis when I was home this summer. First we started indulging every night... then we scaled it back to Fridays only. One of the first things I did when I arrived back from our visit was to purchase martini glasses, a cocktail shaker and some mixes. Ron's favorite martini is pomegranate. I am partial to green apple martinis. Mom likes a dirty martini.
There is something very fun & celebratory about having a drink to recognize the end of the work/school week. It's a time to wind down and relax. Hang out and spend some time together. I think next week I am going to host a "partini" after school at my house for some of my girlfriends...invite them by for a quick drink after school before they head home. It's a nice way to kick off the weekend. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon