Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Mantel for Summer...

So as part of my 6 week blog break, I had fun spring cleaning and freshening up some things around the house.
I happened to be in Homesense looking for nothing in particular...just browsing around.....when I spotted this really fun mirror for only  $29.99. 
{Can I say it again...that darn Homesense!}
I fell in love with it's shape and it's crisp white look.
I decided to bring it home with me and try it above the piano.
I also added Mr. Owl vase. I love the pop of white for summer.
This is how the 'Mantle' looked after Valentine's Day.
And here's how it looks now:


The brown round mirror has gone on vacation to the stairwell for the "Project Stairwell" makeover...which is coming soon!

Which look do you like better....Fresh Mrs. White or Old Mr. Brown?


This post is linked to:
Somewhat Simple


Sundae Scoop @ I {heart} Naptime



Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sisters Stuff






UndertheTableandDreaming
Photobucket





Organize and Decorate Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon