Monday, May 16, 2011

Colour Blocking A Bookcase....

I have always loved this image from Style At Home as an example of a perfectly styled bookcase. I love the colour blocking of the books in particular.
 When I spring cleaned my office area....I decided to give colour blocking a try for organzing the books on this book shelf...which has to hold books, photo boxes and scrapbook albums.
I don't own a ton of books anymore since I purged many that I knew that I would never read again and gave them to the kids' school for their annual book sale.
I only kept the books that I absolutely love.
I also had to make room for 3 of Becky Higgin's Project Life Kits on the bottom shelf.
I really love how it looks...not as cluttered as before I started.

  How about you?
Have you  tried colour blocking a bookcase?



This is post is linked to:

Organize and Decorate Everything


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon