Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beautifully Organized Living...

Hello There!
Did you think that I was never coming back?
I occasionally take a break from blogging.  And the computer.
I find that it helps to renew the spirit and refresh my perspective!
And also another project has been demanding my attention.
I have decided to dip my toes into the world of professional organizing.
I have been taking courses,  creating a new site, designing business cards and writing my mission and goals for this new career path.
It seemed like quite a good fit for me as it combines my two loves-organizing and decorating!





I have been fortunate to also have had jobs with a few clients already.
A big focus these days seems to be personal spaces for busy moms.
I recently helped a mom carve out a new home office space...including painting the room, shopping at Ikea for furniture and then setting up an update file system.
It was a ton of fun!
I will have pictures to come soon!
I have a home office to share along with a sewing studio, and a dining room space!

And if you know anyone in the Edmonton area looking for a professional organizer...please think of me!

Thank you so much for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon