Monday, March 28, 2011

A little "Easter Chick" Party for Little Girls..

The first spring that we lived in our new city, Hunter was in grade 4.
She was always a little girl who loved to bake & make crafts, so we decided to host a little "Easter Chick Party" with a few of her new little friends.
I shopped at Micheals for craft supplies....Wilton candy melts, lollipop sticks and terra cotta pots to make edible flower pots and wooden eggs, google eyes and wood hearts to make little easter chicks.
It was so fun...and I really miss these 'bake & craft' days with my little girl who is a big girl now in Grade 9.
Here are the girls making the flower lollipops with the Wilton candy melts and flower lollipop mold.
And here they are with their finished edible flower pots and small, cute 'Easter Chicks'.
{These girls look sooo little in this photo compared to now..they are all gorgeous teenage girls going into Grade 10 in September!}
I love all the bright colours in the flower pops!
I still have the flower lollipop mold, so I am thinking of making some lollipops for Spring.
Maybe I can convince one of the kids to join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon