Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Super Fun Day with Laura from "I'm An Organizing Junkie"...

I did something a few Saturdays ago that I have never done before.
I met a fellow blogger in real life.
Yes I did!
I was so happy and super thrilled to meet Laura Wittman from "I'm an Organizing Junkie."
I have been reading her blog for over 3 years.
And we have been corresponding by email for the last few months.
When I learned that she was coming to my city to Chapters for a book signing for her new book, "Clutter Rehab",
I asked if she would be interested in meeting for lunch.
And then she invited me along to her book signing as well.
It turned out to be an amazing day for 2 ladies....chatting, lunching, hanging out at Chapters, doing a little shopping and wrapping the day up with a cupcake at my favourite cupcake shop.

We shared lots of laughs and great conversation.
She was every bit as lovely as I thought she would be... and more!
I am so grateful for this hobby of blogging...it has brought me so many gifts...and the opportunity to meet this amazing woman is one of them.
And if you haven't checked out her book 'Clutter Rehab' yet...you really should!
It's full of great tips and information for enjoying a more organized life...and it's on the shelf at Chapters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon