Friday, March 25, 2011

New Pillows for Spring

You know you have a problem when you have to sneak shopping bags in the house when your husband is not home.
Strangely, he notices shopping bags coming into the house...but he doesn't notice new pillows on the bed that he sleeps in.
It's like he has 'decorating' blindness.
But who am I to complain?
That darn HomeSense...if only I would learn to stay out of that store.
Last week, I spied these Amy Butler pillows.
I tried to resist them. I went home without them. But they kept calling my name.
So I went back to get 2 square Amy Butler pillows...and the little smaller one with the flowers in turquoise & green...that was the dessert to go with the dinner.

It was just the thing to cheer a girl up after a long, long winter.
Does anyone else have a pillow obssession?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon