Wednesday, May 26, 2010

what you can do in a day....

You can admire the lilacs that grow in your yard.
And wish that you had a pretty white pitcher to put them in.
But wait.
You do have a pitcher.
It's just not white.
But with a can of spray paint....you can make it white.
I love my 'new' pitcher.
It's just the perfect place for pretty flowers.

You can tackle a project like this in a few easy steps:
Choose your makeover object.
Pick your spray paint. There are lots of colours to choose from.
Take your object into a well ventilated place to spray. I use my garage...I lay down some newspapers so I don't leave spray marks on the floor.
Spray paint your object following directions on the can. You will mostly likely need to do 2-3 coats with light sprays. If you spray too heavy....you will get drips.
Let your object dry.
You are done!

I am linking up this post to:

DIY Linky Party @ Fine Crafts Guild
Frugal Friday@ The Shabby Nest
Show & Tell @ Blue Cricket Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon