Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Merry-Making at our house.....

I took a little break from blogging this week to focus on my family and Christmas projects.
My Christmas cards and packages to Nova Scotia & New Brunswick went to the care of Canada Post this week.
Hunter took some time to work on little gifts for the girls on her skating team:
{We will share more details later.}
My little guy has a bad cold and cough and I made sure he got to bed early this week.
Tomorrow we are having friends over for dinner, so tonight I have prepared the menu plan before I visit the grocery store in the morning.

Did I mention how very grateful I am for you wonderful ladies who read my blog and leave me comments that are very truly heart-warming?
I am very grateful!
Thank you so very much!
And if you have left a comment or email this week for me, please accept my apologies for my not responding. I promise I will get back to you this week.
I was "off-line" for much of the week as I was concentrating on some projects and taking care of my family.
One project I have been working on is my December Daily Album.
I am so excited to share this album with you next week as a guest poster at Passionately Artistic.

  I hope your weekend is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon