Thursday, December 2, 2010

Finished Photo Trays...

I thought I would share the finished photo trays before they go into the care of Canada Post to be delivered to Grandparents who live far, far away, but are much loved and missed every day...




You can read more about the making of these projects here.
But here is the empty tray I started with:


The photography is with my digital Canon Rebel at the local greenhouse.
Photo Tip: After years of making my kids shiver outside for pictures...I just had an 'aha' moment when I realized that the local greenhouse was the ideal location~and when I asked... I was told that people "do it all the time" and to go ahead. The dogs were welcome too.
Who knew?
It was the best location ever!
It was warm, full of poinsettias and decorated beautifully for Christmas.

I am super close to finishing many things on my to-do list for Christmas.
In another day or two..... I will be in a sweet spot.
{I haven't been spending any time on the computer at all.}
How about you?



This post is linked to these parties:

”hbcbutton”

Design Dazzle





12 giveaways

UndertheTableandDreaming




Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon