Thursday, December 2, 2010

My name is Angie. I am a 'tweak' freak.

I just finished tweaking this.
Yesterday it looked like this:
I can't decide which I like better.
Maybe it's not even tweaking....more like a total re-do.
But I will probably leave it this way until after Christmas.
Then I will put away the silver & blue & green, and go back to the white wintery look.
How many times have you tweaked decor around your house?
Are you a 'tweak freak' like me?
Welcome to the 'Tweak Freak" club!



I am linking this post to:

12 giveaways




Photobucket

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!



No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon