Sunday, August 14, 2011

Food Rut: Getting Back to Menu Plan Monday...

I am in a bit of a food rut.
Remember that old Dunkin' Donuts commercial.. "Time to make the donuts".
That's me right now..."Time to make supper." {sigh} {double sigh}
Everyday I honestly don't know what to cook for my family.
That's not good!
I think I am still on post-vacation hangover....I was away for 5 weeks staying with my parents and my Mom did all the meal planning.
She is so awesome like that....so good at taking care of other people!

In an attempt to get my mo-jo back, I am going to try new recipes this week.
I am not going to check the freezer to see what I have. {Gasp}
I am going to simply pick 5 'Lookin Good' recipes and go from there.
Anyone else in a food rut?

Monday






Wednesday


Tangy Potato Salad with Ham & Coleslaw

Thursday

 Cobb Salad & Fresh Baguette

Friday

 Grilled New England Seafood Bake from Martha Stewart
{except I will use sausage, shrimp, potato & corn on the cob}

Saturday




And tomorrow I will be visiting one of my favorite blogs, "I'm An Organizing Junkie" to see all the links
for Menu Plan Monday for more inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon