Friday, January 21, 2011

And moving on to 'Happy {Hearts} Day'...

So I skipped over decorating my mantel...or anything.... for Winter.
I have enough winter outside my front door thank you.
And this technically is not a mantel. It's the top of a piano.
A 'piano-tel' if you will.
I had all of these things already...except for the Valentine jelly bean mix, which I picked up this morning.
 The picture of Ron and I is from our first month of dating almost 20 years ago.
And the other picture is the fruit of our 20 years together...our 2 little sweeties.
 The absolutely gorgeous Valentine-themed subway art came from Eighteen 25.
{I love those girls at Eighteen 25. They share some pretty cool stuff. For free.}
Now if only someone were around to smack my hand away from those jelly beans.
I am so cursed with a 'sweet tooth'.


This post is linked to:



HouseofHepworths


giveaways


monogram

lil luna link party button
Visit thecsiproject.com


UndertheTableandDreaming 




Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
 
and
 
Weekend Wrapup Party at Tatertotos and Jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon