Friday, January 7, 2011

What every girl's desk needs...

How about some Amy Butler?
While trolling through Homesense {Homegoods} a few days ago, I came across these desk accessories by
Amy Butler.
I have professed my love for Amy Butler many times on this blog...how I adores her fun fresh patterns and colour combinations.
There were 2 colourways on the shelves....a blue/turquoise/green combo and this pretty pink combo.
I came away with this collection for my desk area.
A desktop organizer...
A packet of post-it notes....


Files folders...
And binders...
Inside the binders are these fun dividers...
I spent a few hours today cleaning up my desk area and I felt  so excited to use these little goodies.
There's nothing like some fresh new supplies to make one feel motivated and inspired.

In the last post about my family organizer for 2011, a few people asked where to find the planner.
I got mine at Costco in the Fall, but I am not sure if they still have them.
Chapters Bookstores have them on sale right in store for 50% off.
You can also find the planners on sale at http://www.polestarcalendars.com/.
They are being cleared out right now for $10 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon