Sunday, December 16, 2007

december daily: busy day.....




Lots to do today. I was up at 6am to take Hunter to synchro skating practice. We left the house at 7am anticipating bad roads, but they weren't as greasy as I thought. After her 3 hour practice,we got home around 12:30 after a stop at the grocery store. I was thankful that Ron had put a pot roast in the slow cooker for supper. I had to package the pretzel hugs for the kids to take to school this week. Then I made taco soup for tomorrow... I am hosting my book club for a potluck luncheon. Then I made lunches for tomorrow, did sight word practice & reading with Tyler, then made 6 bookmarks for book club tomorrow. I decided to put everyone's initial on each bookmark which took a bit of time. Plus I fit in a photo shoot for the kids for our Christmas cards... which is another thing that I am behind on. Now off to bed I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon