Thursday, December 20, 2007

december daily....brown paper packages....



I was so surprised to open my mailbox today to find this small package from Mom & Dad. What could this be I wondered......we have all our presents already....this is a surprise! I just LOVE packages in the mail.... I just couldn't wait.....I don't think Mom will mind, do you? I ripped it open as soon as I got in the car....it was like an "Easy Button" from Staples except it played "I want a Hippopatumus for Christmas." I laughed out loud in the car all by myself..... and then I pressed the button. Ron hates it when I open mail before I even get home.... but this was truly a SWEET reward for my impatience!! I was meeting Nicole for lunch today at Saigon Cuisine for Vietnamese and I brought the button. We put it on the table and played it! heehee. Then I had more fun when I picked up the kids from school...getting them to put their fingers inside the box to press for a surprise! Thanks Mom & Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon