Thursday, December 13, 2007

december daily: christmas toys....

I got this for Christmas!! It's my new toy..... a serger for making my apron projects....nothing super fancy but it does everything I need it to. I bought it at a local sewing store and I got the owner to open it up with me and thread it and try it out before I took it home. It would have taken me hours to thread it at home on my own. Tyler saw the box and asked what it was. I told him it was a "serger". "So you can do surgeries?" he asked. Both kids were just as excited about this toy as I am. Tyler wanted me to show him how to do "surgeries" last night. So I got out some hockey fabric that is going to be a pillowcase for him and we did a seam. He wanted to do the presser foot....I told him not to go too fast lest he sew up my fingers.... he did a fine job.THANKS MOM & DAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon