Tuesday, December 4, 2007

one of our absolute favorites....

to buy at Christmas time is this ice cream. My favorite ice cream as a child was peppermint and I still love peppermint ice cream. Peppermint ice cream was available as farm stand ice cream until about 10 years ago when Farmers Dairy stopped making it, much to my chagrin. President's Choice came out with this flavor about 6-7 years ago, and it is an awesome substitute. I personally blame this ice cream for the reason that Tyler was born weighing in at 9 lbs. 2 oz. and not 7 lbs. something like his sister...... the temptation of eating this ice cream over Christmas was too great. Last year, this ice cream was sold out before I had a chance to get any for our freezer, but when I saw it last week, I bought 3 tubs......not surprisingly 1 tub is gone already but I will let Ron take the blame for that...... he is a shameless ice cream glutton. (love you honey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon