Sunday, June 13, 2010

a time for work and a time for play...


I accomplished lots of cleaning/organizing this weekend. And when I was done, I treated myself to this.....(above).

My boys were away at a hockey tournament this weekend....so the house was super quiet.

Hunter, like the good girl that she is, has been studying all weekend for her final exams coming up.

I took the opportunity to get down and dirty with some things on my  'to-do' list. I cleaned out the big closet by the front door. I cleaned/re-organized the storage/laundry room. Took a load of stuff to Goodwill. Cleaned out a full bag of trash from these areas. It felt so good to have these tasks crossed off my list. We are having lots of visitors this summer, and I want the house to be neat & tidy in every nook & cranny.

I just have a few areas left to work on. And I am patiently waiting for my peonies to bloom.. Don't you  love productive weekend time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon