Thursday, June 3, 2010

I love when inspiration strikes...



There has been a blank wall in our powder room for 5 years. It has needed something, but I could never make up my mind as to what. I was thinking a large 8x10 {or bigger} picture. I have looked and debated over pictures at Homesense many times.

The other night when I was flipping through an old Pottery Barn catalogue of bathrooms, I saw a picture which made me run for the hammer. The best part was that I already had what I needed: a small picture and a starfish.


I love when inspiration strikes!


This post has been linked up to:
Inspired By @ The Inspired Room

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon