Friday, June 4, 2010

passionate about picnics.....

Lately, I have been obsessed with picnics...pictures of yummy food and beautifully packed baskets are swirling around my brain. Maybe it was the long winter with 2 {!!!} snowstorms in May or what...but I am dreaming of summer picnics with my family.


I love this picnic with the tartan picnic blanket, the lovely wicker basket and the dainty food.
The wine sure looks good too.
This would make a nice backyard picnic for friends. The food is already set up for serving.
Every picnic needs a well-packed cooler with frozen ice packs.
This picnic is a feast of yummy-looking salads with a sweet.


This picture came for the amazing Sophistimom. This old-fashioned picnic included a basket for each child with drinks, food and a goody packed inside.

I am hoping for a beautiful, sunny day tomorrow so we can spend some time on our boat.
I am determined to make our first picnic lunch of the summer.
It will include:
Our family's favorite 'picnic' sandwich. I will share the recipe when it's made!
Crunchy chips...we like Miss Vicki's.
Fresh fruit.
Homemade brownies.
Chilled Pellegrino lemonades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon