Thursday, July 15, 2010

Creating with my Mom....

Whenever my Mom comes to visit, we try to do some type of craft project together.
Just for fun.
For this visit, one of things we made together were these gift tags.
I've had this Stampin' Up "Yummy" stamp set for at least a year or more.
But I have never done anything with it.
When I showed it to my Mom, we decided to make a bunch of tags together.
We both like to give baking gifts to our family & friends and we thought these tags would make a nice touch for packages of  homemade goodies.

And although we love to go shopping together, this project did not require any shopping.
Everything we needed, I already had in my scrapbooking and stamping stash.
Along with the stamp set, we used scraps of cardstock, scraps of Amy Bulter scrapbooking paper, my favourite flower punch and dollar store buttons.
And a paper trimmer.
We only used one stamp, "A little Something for you."
We meant to make more with the "Yummy for your tummy" stamp, however, now we have a future project to do.
We made 3 different colour combinations of tags.
We took the colour schemes from the Amy Butler scraps I had.
The Amy Butler colours are so delish!
Then we decided to make 24 tags in a Christmas colour scheme.
We used Christmas scraps in red and green.
And when we finished, we each had 24 tags.
We were quite pleased with ourselves for getting this project done.
And we didn't even spill wine on anything.

This post has been linked to:
Strut Your Stuff Thursday@ Somewhat Simple
Show Me How@ It's a Blog Party
Show & Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
It's So Very Crafty @ It's So Very Cheri
Just Something I Whipped Up@ The Girl Creative
Sunday Showcase Party@ Under the Table & Dreaming

UndertheTableandDreaming


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon