Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Secret of Great Entryways...

I have been doing a 'study' of these great entryrooms to figure out what makes a great entryway.

For me, a great entryway has:
 Ample & functional storage for the people who live there. It also had a  bulletin board to keep things 'front and centre', so to speak.
It has a place to hang coats and hats. And baskets for storage.
It tells a bit about the people who live there. The 'personality factor' is so important.
It has great lighting and a comfy mat underfoot.
And a style all it's own.
{Also, I seem to notice that I love blue on the walls.}

After the rush of back to school, I have a few things planned for my entry. I think it could funtion a little better than it does. And it could definitely use an injection of fresh style!

I am going to be 'unplugged' for the next week as I spend time with my familly before everyone heads back to school.  Have a great 'last weekend' of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon