Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I L.O.V.E. when new decor magazines arrive in the mail...

So I opened my mailbox today and found these...
the March issue of Canada's Style At Home

AND

the March issue of Canadian House & Home.


Here are some of my favourite images from Style At Home this month:

{I really have a thing for desk spaces.}




Isn't this little dining nook sweet?


And I adore this image from Canadian House & Home:

Aren't those white lamps fantastic?


Wish I still had a little girl in the house for a space like this!

I have a date with my jammies and these magazines tonight.
And oh yeah. Sarah Richardson's new show 'Sarah 101' is on tonight too.
I can't wait.

What are your favourite decor magazines?


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon