Monday, February 21, 2011

Organizing Photos: Part 2~Options for Digital Photo Storage.

When I wrote my original post about how I organize photo negatives...
and how I store printed pictures...



I mentioned that one thing I had to tackle this year was the organization of digital photos.
I had mentioned wanting to try this system:
Well, Laurie from Handy Man, Crafty Woman left  a comment that her family was using an off-site service for storing their digital photos.
This was an option that I had never researched and I thought this suggestion was brilliant..... for 2 reasons.

1-If your computer crashes, your digital photos are safely stored off-site.
2-If a house fire should ever happen, your digital photos are safely stored off-site.

So Laurie wrote a post to share this information with us.
Please go over and visit her terrific blog!
You can learn more about off-site digital photo storage.
I am so glad that Laurie shared this information with me.
I am definitely going to take advantage of this type of service!
Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon