Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Are you getting ready for chilly weather?

I am.
I have to.
The chilly mornings are here.
This is the shelf of the closet in our mudroom.
I picked up 4 baskets from Canadian Tire for $7.99 each.

I sorted & purged.
Then I labelled.
Shipping tags from Staples. Ribbon from my scrapbooking stash.
The labelling part is so important!
It keeps people from making a mess while looking for something in a hurry.
My 'Messy Marvin' likes to wear a tuque to school in the morning when it's chilly.
This helps us to find things in a jiffy.

This post is linked up to:
Visit thecsiproject.com


Show and Tell Green



Organize and Decorate Everything




No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon