Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My little world of brown & blue....

I love parties!
Today I am joining the Blue & Brown Bonanza over at Cottage Instincts.

I love blue & brown together.
It's one my fav colour combinations ever.

The one room in my house that needs to be serene and calm is our bedroom.
I want it to be a chamber of peacefulness...not busy or loud....not bright or overstimulating.

Enter a cafe mocha brown on the walls with fabric accents in soft grey blue.
It works for us.
It feels restful.
A respite from busy days.
 You will probably find blue and brown in every room in my house.
My living room has brown leather sofas with more shades of blue & brown in pillows, picture frames and our cuddle quilt for watching tv.
I made 3 of the 4 pillows you see, along with the quilt on the back of the sofa.
All with Amy Bulter fabrics...her colour combos are so delicious!

Thanks for letting me share a little of my blue & brown world!

To enjoy more blue & brown inspiration, click the button below and head on over!






No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon